Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Friday Lunch Lecture , Friday the 13 of November

Dear All,
Here the program for Friday
You are very welcome…

Friday 13 of November

At 1.30 - in 609
"Amelia dies and is reborn as Antonio through the ideology of aging"
by Antonio Maia (SNDO1)
Duration: 10-15 min.

At 1.45 pm in 609
Duet by Vincent Riebeek (SNDO2) in collaboration with Rosa Doornebal
Duration: 10-15 min

"... I believe art is something living, not something we have to bring to life. There must be a space where I can generate art by living. I want to focus on my social environment, be inspired by what is already there. Not to represent, but to explore the possibilities to work with the people I share life with. I will always question myself as a social convention, me relating to the other, as a social convention and a piece on itself, as a social convention..."

This is the fourth of a series of lunch performances, duets. I will be investigating these grounds I proposed above and would be happy to get feedback on that.

At 2.00 pm in 609

take my breath away
by Agata Siniarska and Marta Ziolek (SNDO1)
Duration 10 min

At 2.15
The end is the beginning of the next - Solo
by Eva Susova (SNDO 2)


Cheers,
SF

No comments: