Thursday, November 5, 2009

Friday 7 of November

Dear All,

Here the program for Friday ...

Come and share with us!

At 1.30 - Studio TBA

Eva Susova and Thibault Maillard (SNDO 2)
FLYFLU.COM
Duration: 10-15 min.

At 1.45 pm - Studio TBA

Duet by Vincent Riebeek (SNDO2) in collaboration with Florentina Holzinger (SNDO 3)

"... I believe art is something living, not something we have to bring to life. There must be a space where I can generate art by living. I want to focus on my social environment, be inspired by what is already there. Not to represent, but to explore the possibilities to work with the people I share life with. I will always question myself as a social convention, me relating to the other, as a social convention and a piece on itself, as a social convention..."

This is the third of a series of lunch performances, duets. I will be investigating these grounds I proposed above and would be happy to get feedback on that.

Duration: 10-15 min

At 2.00 pm in 602

Exchange and discussion with 9 young Russian Choreographers visiting Holland at the moment. SNDO is hosting this discussion as a part of their program set by Melkweg Theater. The discussion will be around they work and vision in dance making in Russia.

cheers,
SF

No comments: