Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Friday Lunch Lecture , Friday the 2 of October

Dear All,
Here the program for next Friday ... 3 solos,
come and have a look!
At 1.30 in 609

1. Evamaria Bakardjiev ( SNDO Guest Student)

Kippbild (ambiguous pattern)
.a .drag .in .movement .a .flow .is .an .image .in .each .moment .to .look .at .to
.see .to .read .the .screen .of .perception .your .mind .what .it .makes .appear .is .

I made and presented this piece within the frame of my school in Berlin (HZT) last year. It had been passed onto another performer, I took it back, it was presented again on a different (queer) venue and got molded on that way.

2. Sandrina Lindgren (SNDO - MTD Ex change)

"The Sheep Solo" (work in progress)
It is a piece that I have developed since last spring.This showing will mark a pause in the process for now, but I will continue working on it, when there is time, when there is time, when time, time, time is there when...

3. Olivia Reschofsky (SNDO2)
Solo - A first part of my spontaneous solomaking, that I'm going to continue during the year…

Cheers, SF

No comments: