Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Friday the 23 of January

At 1.30
Teilo Troncy SNDO 3
SOLO DRAFT... ( around 20 min)
"first, it is a solo draft I am making to prepare my process for the 3 for Mtd"...
My recent last piece was lived as a failure but as an important step for my process. It was and remains important to me to acknowledge what was the core of the last works I made, and my situation as a maker. It is in this way that I want to improve.How do I gather an audience to make the moment of performing alive. How do I fail in this attempt? I want to build something over to cover the emptiness of movement, to give importance to this moment before the unavoidable end.
At 2:00 in 609
Conversation wit Robert Steijn and Frans Poelstra over their work and views in dance making

Please join us tomorrow...you are all very welcome,

Warmest,
SF

No comments: